- This event has passed.
2017 Federal Contracting Seminar
November 16, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 3:30 pm| $50.00
Join us in Seattle or on-line as real-world experts in the federal contracting world share their insights and expertise across the entire spectrum of pursuing and working on federal contracts. You’ll gain valuable insight into a wide range of topics including:
- Creating Winning Technical Proposals
- Winning Bid Protests and Defending Contract Awards
- The Complex Rules Regarding Data Rights
- Ten Thing That Every Federal Contractor Must Know
- Mistakes to Avoid in Claims and Litigation
The training is eligible for MCLE accreditation by the Washington State Bar Association as well as NCMA (pending approval).