- When registering, please check the box on the registration form that indicates you are part of ESD’s SEAP program.
- As part of the SEAP program, you must complete their registration form. We are an approved training provider and will complete the section for training providers.
- Send the completed form to us so we can complete the provider section. Try to send a PDF scan rather than a fax. All of the contact information is on the last page of this document.
Please Note: We will no longer send your progress reports to ESD. However, we must still complete and sign the provider section of the report. After we sign the form, it will be sent back to you and it is your responsibility to get it to ESD in a timely fashion. Here is the new procedure.
- Send the completed form to us so we can sign the provider section. Try to send a PDF scan rather than a fax. All of this information is on the last page of this document.
- Within 48 hours of receiving your form, we will sign it and return it to you.
- You must then send the completed form to ESD. We will no longer know whether you sent the progress report in time.
Please carefully complete the Progress Report provided by ESD. A correct example of this form is part of this packet. We will no longer be correcting your progress reports if they are completed incorrectly. So, it is important that you are careful.
- One common area of mistake is the question regarding whether you have completed the training. According to our agreement with ESD, our program lasts for a full 6 months. The first 8 weeks are spent in training. The remaining weeks are spent working with your mentor or business coach to launch your business. When ESD uses the word “training”, they actually mean the entire program. As long as you are still working with us through our mentors or coaches, you remain in our program even though you have completed the training.
- For us to verify that you are still in the program, you must make contact with your designated mentor or business coach every month. We will be tracking this contact.
- After six months, you will have “graduated” from our program and we will report this to ESD.
- If you fail to make contact with your mentor or business coach, we will contact you and discuss whether you feel you have completed the program in a quicker timeframe than the allocated 6 months. We will then notify ESD of your completion of our program.
When communicating with us, please make sure a contact email or phone number is provided on every communication. This will make it easier for us to promptly correspond with you.